Guy Harris is an award winning male voiceover and one of the UK’s most in-demand voice talents in the industry.
A professional voiceover artist working with many of the world's biggest brands daily, including Apple, Disney, ITV and Hotels.com.
Winner of the VOX Award for best male voice over multiple times and finalist for three SOVAS Voice Arts Awards.
Explainer videos, TV & Radio commercials and an awesome David Attenborough voice.
As the Voice of Santa you've got Christmas covered too.
99% of recordings are the same day, delivering a studio quality WAV or mp3 file from a state-of-the-art voiceover recording studio.
Do get in touch and request a bespoke voiceover sample from your script.
Commercial Voiceover Showreel
Explainer Video Voice Demo
* Working with Festive Studio we delivered over 10,000 personalised North Pole Tour Santa films in 2021.
* Back on BBC Radio 2, Heart, Capital, BBC 6 Music and more as the Voice of Santa.
* With Halloween coming, Paultons park has me as the Voice of Dracula this year for their radio ads.
* Looks like I'm helping be the Voice of Santa for Trace Christmas this year too. Ho ho ho.
* Need a Yorkshire Studio for recording? Kammy Chris Kamara has found mine his new home?.
* Currently heard all across the UK on Hotels.com. The national TV and Radio campaign which has been a great success.
* Can't wait to share my Singing Hammerman voiceover for Boom Beach currently in production.
* More than ok playing Goblins for Clash of Clans in their viral that notched up over 6m views in a couple of months.
* Super excited working with Midea and Man City FC using my football commentary voice.
* Just Eat has been another great client to use my football commentator voice during the summer of football.
* My Sir David Attenborough voice turned out awesome on a film called Cracking Ice. I love the drone filming on this.
* Safety first at Alton Towers amid the Covid-19 pandemic. Yes, I helped guests know what to expect at the theme park.
* I loved working on a national campaign for Pizza Hut Delivery. What style? Ah yes. My Football commentator style.
* Christmas 2020 heard me helping Santa on the Zoe Ball Breakfast show on BBC Radio 2 among many many others.
* Controversy hit Poundland after my Santa after my Santa voice was heard being less sympathetic to credit card rejections.
* As heard on the Barclaycard Fraud Fighter tool television commercial.
* Working on a nice little project for Warner Bros right now. Will say more when I can.
* The brand voice for Peoples Fibre. A super fast broadband provider. They wanted a quirky Patrick Stewart style.
* THIS Morning on ITV runs the Spin to Win Competition. Guess who voices the prizes?
* The voice of Ringo on Becca's Bunch playing on Milkshake on Channel 5 and Nickelodeon .
Have a script and need a quick turnaround? 99% of jobs are voiced and returned the same day. Audio is sent back edited and tidy as a high quality mp3 or WAV file. From start to finish lets make it seamless
The latest version of my VoiceoverGuy App allows you to easily record unusual words, names or place pronunciations. Hit Record, Say it, Check it, Send it. Download now for iOS, Amazon or on Android.
Request a sample of your script prior to booking for style approval. Let your client hear how their script will sound with my voice and not just a random generic demo. Am I right for your product or brand?