One of the UK’s most in demand British male voice overs, working with the world's biggest brands.
3 time VOX Award Winner for best male voice over and finalist for 3 SOVAS Voice Arts Awards in Hollywood.
Voice heard on television, radio, apps, video games, game trailers, virals, explainer videos and the movie trailer voice.
Quick and easy, with a fast delivery of mp3 & wavs. So, trust a professional voice with experience, credibility and an awesome studio.
Use the Search Box to explore the videos and blogs on the site and find the voice for your brand.
Commercial Voiceover Showreel
Explainer Video Voice Demo
* Even Vintage TV had me help them for Christmas with Santa voicing some of their imaging.
* No escape at Christmas! Another 2 tv adverts voiced for Megableu, Tumball and Beat the Flush.
* You'll still hear me with Verne Troy on the BGO.com adverts on the tv.
* A pleasure to be back for the Pure Beauty Awards 2017 as the official voice of god at the event.
* Another lovely job using my David Attenborough impression. This time for Industry Nine's Supper club promo.
* Always exciting to voice globally. Especially when viewed by powerful Sheiks and the Dubai Government for the Dubai Advantage.
* In demand for TV advert voiceovers, I'm Tour Boy! Phil Collins, Rob Brydon and Bill Bailey's TV commercials.
* Anglian Home Improvements have me on a national campaign for their scrappage scheme on TV.
* Following Mecca, Luda now have me as the voice in their Bingo venues to let people know whats happening and when.
* A two-ad campaign for Mada Masr looking at Micropolitics in the workplace. Here is Suzy's Beauty Salon.
Have a script and need a quick turnaround? 99% of jobs are voiced and returned the same day. Audio is sent back edited and tidy as a high quality mp3 or WAV file. From start to finish lets make it seamless
Request a sample of your script prior to booking for style approval. Let your client hear how their script will sound with my voice and not just a random generic demo. Am I right for your product or brand?